ROCKZ (APZ)

    The World's Most Bulletproof Cryptocurrency

    Investors and traders engaging in the current cryptosphere should learn to live with particular risks. To date, no reference or reserve currency can adequately mitigate such risks. Meaning, the only safe way to secure profits for crypto investors is to return to fiat currency.

    The ROCKZ digital currency brings trust and solidity into the volatile crypto market. It is backed by one of the world’s most sustainable and strongest currencies, the Swiss Franc, in a legally enforceable and transparent way.

    The primary and original purpose of ROCKZ is to be utilized by cryptocurrency investors who are willing to place and hold a digital currency. It eliminates any market, security, and counterparty risks. Typical users include early-stage cryptosphere investors who earned from the market growth and are now seeking to preserve a portion of their wealth.

    The ROCKZ issuing company allows traders and investors to exchange their digital currencies against ROCKZ. For every ROCKZ issued, it will hold 1 Swiss Franc (CHF) for the coin holder’s account. The company holds about 90% of its Swiss Franc reserves in physical paper form like banknotes, which are deposited in Swiss Alp Bunkers and Vaults that are highly secure. The other 10% is stored with different Swiss banks to guarantee Swiss Francs’ availability.

    The reserves are held under a fiduciary mandate and are separated from the issuing company’s operating accounts. In case of bankruptcy, ROCKZ coin holders can fully access their Swiss Franc reserves.

    The ROCKZ issuing company is developing a robust and rigorous legal framework that guarantees ROCKZ is backed by Swiss Francs reserves and claims are legally enforceable.

    ROCKZ is fostering and pioneering a different level of adoption for cryptocurrency enthusiasts and investors. It eliminates the significant crypto market risk by pegging the coin to Swiss Franc, hence minimizing counterparty risk.

    Pre-Sale 2018-11-01 – 2019-01-31
    Token Sale 2019-02-01 – 2019-02-28
    Token APZ
    PreICO Price 1 APZ = 0.36 USD
    Price 1 APZ = 0.6 CHF
    Bonus Available
    Bounty Available
    MVP/Prototype Available
    Platform Ethereum
    Accepting BTC, ETH, Fiat
    Minimum Investment 1,000 CHF
    Country Switzerland
    Whitelist/KYC KYC & Whitelist
    Restricted areas USA, China, North Korea, Iran, Somali, Myanmar
    Website https://alprockz.io
    Twitter https://twitter.com/RockzPlatform
    White Paper https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/rockz-docs/ROCKZ+WhitePaper+English+ver2.pdf