Blue Hill Foundation (BHM)

    Your Tokenized Mining Partner

    Blue Hill Foundation co-owns the mining project “Blue Hill Mine,” which has concession numbers 14307X & 14308X and is expected to possess among the largest copper reserves in Asia. Blue Hill Mine is based in Mongolia between industrial giants China and Russia. It is a large-scale mining operation 70x the Principality of Monaco’s size. More than eight years of geological planning has gone into the project, with outcomes showing massive volumes of gold, copper, cobalt, and nickel within the target area of less than 10% of the surface area. More resources have been discovered in the remaining 90% surface area, including tungsten, yttrium, and ytterbium.

    Token owners will benefit from the buyback plan, where all tokens will be repurchased at $30 apiece through listing in the Toronto Stock Market. Leveraging the accepted valuation formula of between 20% and 30% of the overall Blue Hill Mining resources at present market value, the forecasted retail price of the BHM token is worth more than $30. The Blue Hill Mining ecosystem’s business model is designed “in such a way that the underlying value will continue to grow and increase the price indefinitely.” That is done by reinvesting the profits produced by the Blue Hill Platform and the sale of gold, copper, cobalt, and nickel to buy more mines. Profits from these additional mines will be spent on more mines under the BHM token, making the model scalable.

    The Blue Hill Foundation serves as a gateway to the Blue Hill Mining STO at a preferential rate. It will sell a portion of the Blue Hill Mine to upgrade the mine from its present status to global standards. The end goal is to have the mine listed on the Toronto stock exchange. With the transparent blockchain technology, it will give the profits to the token holders instead of institutional giants.

    Dates 2019-04-02 – 2019-08-31
    Token BHM
    Type Utility
    Price 1 BHM = 0.07 USD
    Platform Ethereum
    Accepting ETH
    Hard Cap 38,070,000 USD
    Country Netherlands
    Website https://bluehillfoundation.com
    Twitter https://twitter.com/BH_Foundation1
    White Paper https://bluehillfoundation.com/docs/lightpaper.pdf